In my initial post, What Do You Do?, I shared my disappointment with the intention of this question. I noted that no one actually wants to know what you do (the list would be endless). What they want to know is how you make a living.
So, this is post #2 as I continue to ask readers, What Do You Do? I’m looking for the real answer.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
WORK: Health Research
- WIFV (Women in Film and Video)
- MAUTH (Mid Atlantic Union Talent Hotline)
- Galvanize – Mission: To stimulate people into sudden activity; to provide a network for artists and others in the DC metropolitan area and beyond, specifically those of the African diaspora, in order to connect, support and encourage each other because “we are all far too beautiful to be so seen so little”
- Brian Draganuk Connects
- DC_Theatre (DC Theatre Connection)
- A-ACT-DC (African-American Collective Theater)
Thank you for sharing, Jayne! I hope you continue to find time for what you love.
Anyone who’d like to be a part of the next What Do You Do?, please contact, Thankfulforamillion@gmail.com.